The purpose of this Policy is to inform, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, about the processing that will be carried out with respect to personal data collected through the website https://www.impactbridge.com/ (hereinafter “Impactbridge.com”).
2. Who is the Data Controller?
Identity: Impact Bridge Asset Management SGIIC, S.A. (hereinafter “IMPACT BRIDGE”)
TAX ID: A88401401
Postal address: C/ Velázquez, 14 – 28001 Madrid
3. How do we collect personal data?
Users are informed that as a result of the use of certain features of Impactbridge.com, it is necessary to provide certain personal data that will be incorporated into files for which IMPACT BRIDGE is responsible. Specifically, Impactbridge.com will record the following information:
- Data from the contact form that the User interested in obtaining commercial information voluntarily provides to IMPACT BRIDGE, (name, surname, email and telephone).
- Sending emails: personal data (including, but not limited to, your email address) that the User provides us by sending an email to @impactbridge.com addresses.
- Data from the “Work with us” form: personal data, including resume, that the User voluntarily provides in order to participate in the selection processes carried out by IMPACT BRIDGE.
Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to some functionality or service of the Web, we will mark some fields as mandatory, since they are data that we need to provide you with the service or give you access to the functionality in question. Please note that if you choose not to provide us with this information, you may not be able to complete your registration as a customer/user or you may not be able to enjoy those services or functionalities.
4. For what purpose do we process your data?
In general, the information IMPACT BRIDGE obtains from Users through Impactbridge.com will be processed:
- To process and respond to requests made by Users through the forms provided on Impactbridge.com and/or by email.
- For the management of selection processes in which the User participates as a candidate.
- IMPACT BRIDGE will perform those actions of surveillance and control of the use of the website in order to prevent and detect any fraudulent use (such as technical manipulations, code modifications…), in order to avoid, prevent and / or detect any unauthorized access, alteration or loss of information relating to third parties other than the user that may generate for IMPACT BRIDGE civil, criminal and / or administrative liabilities.
5. Are automated decisions and profiling carried out?
We inform you that there are no automated decisions including profiling.
6. To which recipients will we communicate your data?
IMPACT BRIDGE does not intend to disclose your personal data to any third party.
No international transfers are made.
7. What is the legitimacy of the processing?
The legal basis for the processing of the data collected is:
- We consider that we have a legitimate interest in attending to the requests or queries that you submit to us through the various existing means of contact. We understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial to you insofar as it allows us to adequately serve you and resolve the queries raised.
- The legitimate basis for processing your data for purposes of sending commercial communications is the consent you give us, for example, when you agree to receive information through various means.
- We consider that we have your consent when you have sent us your resume via Impactbridge.com or by sending an email to @Impactbridge.com.
8. How long will we keep your information?
The personal data collected will be kept by IMPACT BRIDGE only for the time necessary to respond to and manage each specific request made by the User.
- In the case of the contact form, or by sending e-mails: for the time necessary to correctly deal with your request.
- In the case of the “work with us” form: for one year from the date the form is sent, for selection processes that may begin during that period.
However, after this period, the data may be blocked and kept by IMPACT BRIDGE for the purpose of meeting any liabilities arising from the processing and only for the period of limitation of such liabilities. Once these periods have elapsed, the personal data will be deleted by IMPACT BRIDGE.
9. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and to guaranteeing you the exercise of your rights. IMPACT BRIDGE has agreed that you can exercise these rights free of charge by sending us an e-mail to a unique e-mail address email@example.com, simply by indicating the reason for your request and the right you wish to exercise. If we consider it necessary to identify you, we may ask you for a copy of a document proving your identity. The User may revoke at any time the consent given for the processing of his/her data.
In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis on the basis of which we process your data, you may, at any time, ask IMPACT BRIDGE for confirmation as to whether your personal data is being processed by our Company and, if so, to access it. Likewise, he/she may request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Also, in certain circumstances, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. You may also object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances. IMPACT BRIDGE will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims. Finally, where appropriate, the User may exercise the right of portability to obtain the data in electronic format or to have it transferred to another entity.
For this purpose, he/she may use the following channels, always accompanied by a photocopy of his/her ID card or any other document that allows to prove his/her identity:
- By letter to: C/ Velázquez, 14 – Madrid 28001
- By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, you are informed that you may complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (competent Control Authority in this matter), especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, by writing to the same, C/ Jorge Juan, number 6, 28001 – Madrid or through the web: https://www.aepd.es
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations, Impact Bridge Asset Management SGIIC, S.A. (hereinafter, IMPACT BRIDGE) informs users that it has proceeded to create a profile on the Social Networks LinkedIn and Twitter with the main purpose of advertising its products and services.
Data Controller: Impact Bridge Asset Management SGIIC, S.A.
TAX ID: A88401401
Postal address: C/ Velázquez, 14 – 28001 Madrid
Web domain: https://www.impactbridge.com/
IMPACT BRIDGE has access to and processes the user’s public information, especially the user’s contact name. This data is only used within the Social Network itself.
The user has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by IMPACT BRIDGE, thus showing interest in the information that is advertised on the Network. By joining our page, you consent to the processing of personal data published in your profile.
The user can access at any time to the privacy policies of the Social Network itself, as well as configure your profile to ensure your privacy.
Purposes for which the data is used in the social networks
The information and personal data provided voluntarily by the user through IMPACT BRIDGE profiles on social networks is treated with the purpose of:
- Publish in the social network information, advertising and commercial promotion of products, services and activities of IMPACT BRIDGE.
- Publish on the social network information, advertising and commercial promotion of products, services and activities of third party companies with which collaboration agreements are reached.
- To know the opinion and valuation of the user.
- Access to public profile information.
- Send personal and individual messages through the Social Network channels.
The user, once attached to the IMPACT BRIDGE page, may publish on the latter comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network, something that in such case will be done freely, voluntarily and consciously. The user, in all cases, must be the owner of the same, enjoy the copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of the third parties concerned.
Any publication on the site, whether text, graphics, photographs, videos, etc. that violate or are likely to violate morals, ethics, good taste or decorum, and / or infringe, violate or violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, the right to image or the law is expressly prohibited. In such cases, IMPACT BRIDGE reserves the right to immediately remove the content, and may request the permanent blocking of the user.
IMPACT BRIDGE shall not be held responsible for the content freely published by a user.
The user must keep in mind that his publications will be known by other users, so he himself is primarily responsible for his privacy.
The user can always control his connections, delete the contents he is no longer interested in and restrict who he shares his connections with, to do so he must access his privacy settings.
The images that may be published on the page will not be stored in any file by IMPACT BRIDGE, but they will remain in the Social Network.
IMPACT BRIDGE will use the Social Network to advertise its products and services, in any case, if you decide to treat your contact details for direct commercial prospecting actions, it will always be in compliance with the requirements of the applicable regulations.
Recommending the IMPACT BRIDGE page to other users so that they can also enjoy promotions or be informed of its activity will not be considered advertising.
Data protection rights
At any time you may exercise your rights, which are limited to the functionality of the social network, to IMPACT BRIDGE confirming whether your personal data are being processed by our Company and, if so, accessing them. You may also request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Also, in certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. You may also object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances. IMPACT BRIDGE will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims. Finally, where appropriate, the right of portability may be exercised to obtain the data in electronic format or to have it transferred to another entity.
For this purpose, you may use the following channels, always accompanied by a photocopy of your ID card or any other document that can prove your identity:
- By letter to the address: C/ Velázquez, 14 – 28001 Madrid.
- By e-mail to email@example.com
Finally, you are informed that you may complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Control Authority competent in this matter), especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, by writing to the same, C/ Jorge Juan, number 6, 28001 – Madrid or through the web: https://www.aepd.es
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Impact_Bridge
Other information of interest